9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Who said I was using the internet alone ?

So if your right, what then, you bring down the US government, get an episode of the X-files dedicated to you, bring people back from the dead, what ?

The CIA, FBI and some US officials had been forewarned of this sort of attack happening months before it did.

They were told who, where and when but repeatedly declined the reports.

Maybe they were warned of an attack on the towers...but the COLLAPSE could not be forseen as it was only in hindsight that they realised that the structure was not sound. Perhaps they expected a tragedy, and loss of some lives - not the collapse, and devastation that was delivered.

Wasn't building 7 still standing afterwards and needed to be demolished ?

It's almost impossible to find any unbiased "evidence" on the internet, almost every website is a conspiracy site of some description, i bet I could find a page claiming aliens did it.

Who said I was using the internet alone ?

Yes, it was 'Pulled' Larry Silverstein? building owner allowed controlled demolition. ((aka explosives)even the official report states that they do not know how that came down, but thought it not important to investigate.

'The specifics of the fires in WTC-7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time' FEMA World Trade Center Building Performance Study CH.5, Sect 6.2

FEMA ~ (Federal Emergency Management Agency, Agency of the US government tasked with Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Response & Recovery planning.)

Maybe they were warned of an attack on the towers...but the COLLAPSE could not be forseen as it was only in hindsight that they realised that the structure was not sound. Perhaps they expected a tragedy, and loss of some lives - not the collapse, and devastation that was delivered.

'Scientific American' quoted engineer Robert Mcnamara as saying 'nowadays, they just dont build them as tough as th Worl Trade Center'

'Investigations of some steel found, furthermore, that farfrom being defective, it met or even exceeded the standard requirements' In article headed 'Preliminary Tests show steel quality did not contribute to towers collapse(Associated Press, August 27,2003) Frank Gayle (NIST)National Institute of Standards and Technology

'The specifics of the fires in WTC-7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time' FEMA World Trade Center Building Performance Study CH.5, Sect 6.2

So because the cause is "unknown" it instantly becomes something suspicious ?

So if your right, what then, you bring down the US government, get an episode of the X-files dedicated to you, bring people back from the dead, what ?

This is not about selfcongratulation, these people are running the World, does that not bother you ?

There is no point if it changes nothing.

That remark does not deserve a reply

So because the cause is "unknown" it instantly becomes something suspicious ?

Yes, in a word.

That was the official explanation.

Also linked to so many implausable explanations.

if I was an insurance company, I would want to know if any other steel buildings were going to start collapsing through fire ?

I for sure would not go to sit and work in one!

Archived