9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Today in his speech in Cleveland:

Bush: "First-just if I might correct a misperception, I don't think we ever said, at least I know I didn't say that there was a direct connection between September 11th and Saddam Hussein."

In days gone by-SOTU-three years ago:

Bush: "Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of al-Qaeda."

when will he make his mind up?:hihi:

The attacks on 9/11 are often referred to as the 'New Pearl Harbour', Bush even wrote that in his personal diary that evening.

Bush Administration had voiced, months before that a NPH would fast-track changes in civil rights and other controversial exploits that you won't hear on the BBC etc....

They used this attack to tighten security, civil liberties and go to War with 2 Countries to date, that posed no actual threat to the Western World.

Admittedly Saddam Hussein is a monster, but he was good enough to fund and sell arms too in recent history.

As for the Bin Laden family, they are great friends and business partners with the Bush family.

These details are just the tip of one big rotten iceberg.

The attacks on 9/11 are often referred to as the 'New Pearl Harbour', Bush even wrote that in his personal diary that evening.

it's not that personal then if you and everyone else knows what he writes in it.

Do you actually have a point to make ?

...or are you trying to prove me wrong by asking further questions ?

...are you trying to prove me wrong by using no evidance or explanation ?

...or something else perhaps ?

I do have other things to occupy myself with, I am just generous with my time if people are willing to listen.

Archived