9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Think i need to clarify my post or my opinion.

Alex jones could be lying through his back teeth for all i care he is just a link to pose questions and start a debate on if an independant inquiry should be done. there must be some truth in what he says if not he would be libel.

I dunno, but I do know that a lack of a proper conclusion for whatever reason doesn't mean that we should invent one ;)

Nothing is being invented, it is a case of probability, the official story is that fires brought down WTC buildings 1 and 2 and they do not know why building 7 came down.

Is that not a little worrying that a huge 47 storey steel building just collapsed without explanation ?

At 8:21 AMflight attendants reported by telephone that American Airlines Flight 11 had definately been taken over by hijackers, who had already killed some people.

At 8:46 AM Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower.

32 minutes that it had been suspected and 25 minutes after it had been confirmed to the Federal Aviation Administration.

Had standard proceures been followed (as they are 100's of times per year) Flight 11 would have been intercepted within 10 minutes and forced to an airport or shot down.

This would have happened before 8:30 AM thus preventing a commercial airliner being shot down over the heart of New York.

FAA regulations instruct air traffic controllers:

Consider that an aircraft emergency exists... when:...There is unexpected loss of radar contact and radio communications with any aircraft...If you are in doubt that a situation constitutes an emergency or potential emergency, handle it as though it were an emergency.'

It's all in here : http://www.faa.gov/ATpubs/ATC/

You just lost all your points by mentioning an article with "Alex Jones" in it.

He makes David Icke look lucid on occasions. :D

I agree, Alex Jones is an idiot bless him, but at least he questions both sides.

Nothing is being invented, it is a case of probability, the official story is that fires brought down WTC buildings 1 and 2 and they do not know why building 7 came down.

Is that not a little worrying that a huge 47 storey steel building just collapsed without explanation ?

It's you that doesn't accept the explanation. I do.

At 8:46 AM Flight 11 crashed into the North Tower.

32 minutes that it had been suspected and 25 minutes after it had been confirmed to the Federal Aviation Administration.

Had standard proceures been followed (as they are 100's of times per year) Flight 11 would have been intercepted within 10 minutes and forced to an airport or shot down.

This would have happened before 8:30 AM thus preventing a commercial airliner being shot down over the heart of New York.

But there is no such "standard procedure" and it doesn't happen hundreds of times a year. That's just not true.

You cannot force an aircraft to an airport, and to my knowledge no hijacked passenger aircraft has ever been shot down.

The Military have already accepted the blame for their general ****-up with handling the situation. It caught them on the hop because they simply weren't expecting it.

people would rather believe the real conspiracy theory that is called the official story.

I have to agree - it all seems a bit odd to me.

I have just read the link posted at the start of the thread, and it made me think. I have no idea what happened, but it smacks of conspiracy. (sp?)

Archived