9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Think i need to clarify my post or my opinion.

Alex jones could be lying through his back teeth for all i care he is just a link to pose questions and start a debate on if an independant inquiry should be done. there must be some truth in what he says if not he would be libel.

Dont know if my quote was missed.

I'm just establishing that there are holes in the inquiry that was done.

What possible reason is there not to have an independent inquiry?

My biggest problem is that both towers came down the way they did in such a short space of time. and that dodgy passport.

You cannot force an aircraft to an airport, and to my knowledge no hijacked passenger aircraft has ever been shot down.

Not officially but many have crashed in strange circumstances though, Lockerbie, the one off New York and the one over Korea spring to mind. All explained away with strange stories.

It's you that doesn't accept the explanation. I do.

But there is no such "standard procedure" and it doesn't happen hundreds of times a year. That's just not true.

You cannot force an aircraft to an airport, and to my knowledge no hijacked passenger aircraft has ever been shot down.

The Military have already accepted the blame for their general ****-up with handling the situation. It caught them on the hop because they simply weren't expecting it.

There is no explantion to accept Tony = 'The specifics of the fires in WTC-7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time' FEMA World Trade Center Building Performance Study CH.5, Sect 6.2

I will check my source on the second point :rolleyes:

US military aircraft are on 24 hour standby, caught them on the hop ? :hihi:

Sorry but that made me chuckle.

It takes a standard of 2.5 minutes for F-15's to be airbourne and be upto flight spaeed and on full blower they can cover 30 miles a minute at over1'875 nmph.

The nearest air base is McGuire in New Jersey 70 miles from NYC ?

The Military have already accepted the blame for their general ****-up with handling the situation. It caught them on the hop because they simply weren't expecting it.

Do you have a source for that, and surely someone would be punished for gross misconduct which has not happened.

No doubt the one that cocked it up was probably promoted under Dubya he encourages incompetance.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

There is no explantion to accept Tony = 'The specifics of the fires in WTC-7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time' FEMA World Trade Center Building Performance Study CH.5, Sect 6.2

?

Your quote confused me for a bit then. It is not from Sect 6.2 at all, but can be found in Chapter 5 section 7. Check the following link for the full report. There is much more to it than the quote, and there are some speculations, and recommendations for further investigations.

http://www.fema.gov/library/wtcstudy.shtm

Not officially but many have crashed in strange circumstances though, Lockerbie, the one off New York and the one over Korea spring to mind. All explained away with strange stories.

Lockerbie blew up mid air with a bomb on board though

Archived