9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

4U2NV, I think it's fair to say that an awful lot of people were caught out that day and there's already been a lot of embarrassment already.

Governments and thier agencies tend to retreat into secrecy simply because that's how they are, not always because there is something to hide. They are also incredibly good at to **** ups and the right hand not knowing what the left is doing. If I was going to embark upon a conspiracy I wouldn't choose a Government to carry it out :D

That is utter nonsense, the CIA and FBI had been refusing evedence of these attacks happening for at least 2 years previous.

They also stopped some agents from publishing independant books and report concerning serios irregularities and eveidence that these attacks were going to happen, including the people involved, what the targets were and when the attacks were to occur.

The evedence to support these attacks were allowed to happen simply destroys any concept that it was a surprise attack.

The US Government stood to massively benefit from these attacks.

They orchestrated them, I will continue posting more evidence when I have time.

Guess what, I will be using actual sources also, not 'saying if, but or surely this could not happen.'

The debris was actually all taken to Staten Island, where it was sifted through piece by piece to recover all the small fragments of human remains. What has that got to do with WTC7?

WTC7 came down because of extensive damage caused to one side of the building caused by the collapse of the other towers, a raging fire, and many explosions caused by gas canisters that were kept inside.

Well blow me Twiglet, you know more about what happened than the official investigation, even though that was almost a waste of time itself, it was controlled by the Bush Administration.

The concept of the top of the South Tower collapsing under the weight of the top section is somewhat floored because the top section landed on and destroyed building 4.

Why don't people rather look at the physical eveidence rather than just believe that surely only extremist muslims could carry out such horrific acts of terrorism ?

That is utter nonsense, the CIA and FBI had been refusing evedence of these attacks happening for at least 2 years previous.

They also stopped some agents from publishing independant books and report concerning serios irregularities and eveidence that these attacks were going to happen, including the people involved, what the targets were and when the attacks were to occur.

The evedence to support these attacks were allowed to happen simply destroys any concept that it was a surprise attack.

The US Government stood to massively benefit from these attacks.

They orchestrated them, I will continue posting more evidence when I have time.

Guess what, I will be using actual sources also, not 'saying if, but or surely this could not happen.'

Has it occurred to you that the evidence pointing to a conspiracy theory is, in fact, all part of one big conspiracy by conspiracy theorists to attempt to prove that there was a conspiracy?

That would be easier to pull off than a government conspiracy involving thousands of people. Think about it - do you really think that hundreds, or thousands, of people could all keep their mouths shut? No, it wouldn't happen - there was no conspiracy.

It’s amazing how conspiracy theorists doubt every last shred of evidence that a government formally releases, but believe passionately in every totally unofficial, unproven, untested scrap of paper, photo of shady seconds of footage that they dredge up from nowhere. Not just relating to 9/11, but the allegedly dodgy moon photos, the Roswell rubber autopsy – most conspiracy theorists are very gullible and need a dose of reality.

The concept of the top of the South Tower collapsing under the weight of the top section is somewhat floored because the top section landed on and destroyed building 4.

Why don't people rather look at the physical eveidence rather than just believe that surely only extremist muslims could carry out such horrific acts of terrorism ?

I suggest you watch the (very clear) videos some time. Both towers indeed collapsed under the weight of the top sections when the fires had sufficiently softened the metal structure.

It's very exciting to think of wide scale high level conspiracy but, really, we should all realise that it's the stuff of fiction.

That would be easier to pull off than a government conspiracy involving thousands of people. Think about it - do you really think that hundreds, or thousands, of people could all keep their mouths shut? No, it wouldn't happen - there was no conspiracy.

I agree with that point and just feel that so many people out there must be keeping things quiet. If this is the case then it is only a matter of time.....

Venger, love the signature BTW :wink:

has anyone actually checked out that video markwit linked...??

while not perfect it compiles some pretty damning evidence...yet its funny how gullible orthodox-thinking 'realists' remain skeptical to the last...

so how about this for size...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8533904938803031452&q=jeff+king

this bloke seems confused by the official story too.

meanwhile though, im going to go back to that website which has all the refutations and check it again...get a bit of balance.

Well blow me Twiglet, you know more about what happened than the official investigation, even though that was almost a waste of time itself, it was controlled by the Bush Administration.

Excuse me? Where do you get off making a remark like that to Twiglet? I think you owe her an apology. NOW.

9/11 was for me, and most of my fellow Americans a great tragedy. To see people in other parts of the world gleefully celebrating the death of innocent people and the wanton destruction was sickening.

For those of you who want to pig-headedly believe what happened that day was some colossal government cover-up, go right ahead. I'm not about to try to change your minds. You are entitled to your opinions. However wack I think they are.

But STOP with the insults. There is NO need to tell someone "blow me" just because they disagree with you.

Sierra

i think you misunderstand, my little american friend.

the saying is more like, "bloomin' heck!", or "bugger me!"..."well, blow me down!"

do you follow?

as for the 911 events, i think you'd have to be more than a little close-minded to ignore the fact that there is 'more than meets the eye' here.

watch that video referenced before, and then check my link out...

of course, form your own opinions, if you still can, bro:)

Archived