9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

I do have suspicions, plenty of them, and especially about issues that don't hit the press but I am privileged to be aware of. The conspiracy fraternity us would go looney tunes if they knew some of the stuff that really happens – far more exciting than this.

How can anything be "far more exciting" than this?!

I cannot imagine anything more shocking than if this 9/11 conspiracy theory is true or even partly true.

I'm not sure its a privilege to be party to such information. If there's worse stuff than this going on I would feel it my duty to be the whistleblower... it would be a huge moral burden.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

For some reason the hijackers are not included on passenger or victim counts anywhere, including the flight manifests on Wikipedia. This is a bit weird, I'm guessing it's an American thing so as not to offend people by grouping them with and referring to them as 'victims'.

thats possible.

but on an official report like that?

incredibly unlikely.

I gave a reply, because I cannot prove either way on this (yet perhaps I don't kno) you decide to ignore everything else I have posted ?

But there is nothing to prove. It is simply untrue. I don't understand why you still hold it up a possibility. There is not a shred of truth in the idea that the US have shot down 5 passenger airliners since 1970.

I'm not ignoring you, quite the opposite. Time and again you are presented with facts, science, experience and evidence, but YOU choose to ignore it in favour of a more fanciful version of events which you are trying to contort into some sort of 'truth' that some of us sees as nothing more than a simple distortion.

Even though the US has not shot down 59 airliners you persist in that belief / potential, regardless of the fact that it is blatantly untrue. To be honest, unless you can put that idea to bed there's little point in continuing this discussion with you.

thats possible.

but on an official report like that?

incredibly unlikely.

Of course it's likely. The list of victims and hijackers are fully available. Why lump them together? Nobody is trying to hide anything. There's nothing to see here... move along.

How do you read it ?

It's a worldwide figure (probably inaccurate).....including things like KAL 007, and IA 655 shot down by the Russians and the Americans respectively. Others were shot down over the lebanon, by UNITA rebels, the Tamil Tigers, Tutsi Rebels, or the Ukrainian Air Defence system. I've added up what I can and my total of aircraft shot down out of the sky, as opposed to bombed out of the sky, doesn't amount to more than 10-12 flights.

You need to cast an equally critical eye over the evidence for a conspiracy, as you you do over the official story.

Or they were just not there at all :o

Actually, can anyone explain this? I am not suggesting this is evidence of the supposed conspiracy. On Wikipedia and other manifests, it states that 58 passengers including the hijackers were killed. The actual manifest has 58 names on, none of them the names of the hijackers. Did they travel under different assumed identities?

EDIT: No the list includes descriptions of the passengers. The hijackers are not included on any victims lists. I'm assuming the wording of that official document - 'victims identified' implies that it only includes the innocent victims and not the hijackers. Especially as the definitive identity of the hijackers is still uncertain as some have been found alive, having had their identities stolen.

bartfarst, if you are all the things you claim to be, what are you doing wasting your time posting on a local forum.

You should surely be an advisor to some third world dictator.

I also note that (from your previous posts) that your employers do not allow you full internet access, I wonder why this is?

Oh, I'd love to be a third world dictator, not sure about being an advisor to one. Having worked in the third world I'd have to run the country over the phone from the Bahamas though - don't really like being in the third world, rather too smelly and overrun with scruffy-looking inhabitants. Still, if you can do a good job of pillaging the economy from day one, you don't need to hang around.

As for the internet access, we run a series of particularly strong firewalls and virus screens because there's lots of interesting stuff on our network, and we neither want anybody to be able to get in and have a look at it, nor squeeze a virus in. Very few people are granted internet access from their desktop PCs, and even then lot of sites and links get picked up by the gateway system which is set always to err on the cautious side. A tad annoying, but essential.

It's a worldwide figure (probably inaccurate).....including things like KAL 007, and IA 655 shot down by the Russians and the Americans respectively. Others were shot down over the lebanon, by UNITA rebels, the Tamil Tigers, Tutsi Rebels, or the Ukrainian Air Defence system. I've added up what I can and my total of aircraft shot down out of the sky, as opposed to bombed out of the sky, doesn't amount to more than 10-12 flights.

You need to cast an equally critical eye over the evidence for a conspiracy, as you you do over the official story.

Thanks for that, I could only find a couple of flights that came down under, well interesting circumstances.

I really do try and be critical of both for and against, but so many inaccuracies, lies cover-ups, blatant criminality and coincedencies, it is very very one sided and it doesn't look good on the US authorities at all.

How can anything be "far more exciting" than this?!

I cannot imagine anything more shocking than if this 9/11 conspiracy theory is true or even partly true.

I'm not sure its a privilege to be party to such information. If there's worse stuff than this going on I would feel it my duty to be the whistleblower... it would be a huge moral burden.

I say worse stuff simply because this 9/11 conspiracy bull isn't shocking. The only people getting excited are those with the over-exuberant imaginations who just can't get the fantasy of a massive murderous conspiracy out of their deluded minds.

9/11 was an enormous tragedy, but nothing sinister government wise. There are things going on all the time that don't hit the press (because we don't take the press everywhere we go, on every job), and operations that need to be kept secret for reasons of national security; if necessary the press are hit with D Notices to prevent them from reporting.

But there is nothing to prove. It is simply untrue. I don't understand why you still hold it up a possibility. There's nothing to see here... move along.

Well Phan has cast a light over my mis-interpretation, I have not been able to find evidence to support this claim either.

I beg to wonder what the source was, for Mary Schiavo is a former Transportation Department inspector general who handled FISA cases as a Justice Department attorney in the 1980s.

Tony, there is plenty to prove, if people are willing to look !

Thanks for that, I could only find a couple of flights that came down under, well interesting circumstances.

I really do try and be critical of both for and against, but so many inaccuracies, lies cover-ups, blatant criminality and coincedencies, it is very very one sided and it doesn't look good on the US authorities at all.

Try to look at this from the doubters' perspective. You were willing to believe that the Americans had shot down 59 airliners since 1970 as a result of a misquoted bit of hearsay by one woman being interviewed, and despite several of us trying to tell you that this was absurd, you kept the blinkers on until Phan came up with a pretty incontrovertible post to turn you round. For people who have been around and noticed the headlines since 1970, this claim was nothing short of comical.

If some of us seem hard to convince it’s because, using the 59 airliners as an example no more ridiculous than the contents of many of the ‘evidential’ links you have posted, we just can’t take your position seriously.

Archived