9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

If only that were true, the subject has hardly been scathed .

No, it's been covered in close and mind-numbingly repetitive detail.

And Tony has blocked an attempt to add a poll to this thread.

Because it would serve no purpose.

How about we check if Google Moon actually shows pictures of the moon landing site?

Now that's a good conspiracy theory.

I have been away from the forum and come back to find 37 pages on this subject! I can save any further discussion by explaining that Princess Diana planned the attacks having first faked her death to avoid the CIA hit team who were after her because she knows who killed Kenedy.

I have been away from the forum and come back to find 37 pages on this subject! I can save any further discussion by explaining that Princess Diana planned the attacks having first faked her death to avoid the CIA hit team who were after her because she knows who killed Kenedy.

Venger, he's kidding.

Honestly, this is not true.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watching a report on BBC about the problems the dust from the twin tower demolition has brought.

Man why the Hysteria in the reporters voice??? Do they love adding the drama to accompany the background music (most times taken from horror films for these kind of reports)?

There was a time when reporters did just that...report. Now they have become celebrities and it seems if your a reporter you have not made the big time until you have took part in some crap display of garishly bad television like Come Dancing with vile pixie faced Natasha Kapliniskiniskinsimpletonsummatoruvva.

There was a time when reporters did just that...report. Now they have become celebrities and it seems if your a reporter you have not made the big time until you have took part in some crap display of garishly bad television like Come Dancing with vile pixie faced Natasha Kapliniskiniskinsimpletonsummatoruvva.

You like Natasha Kaplonski then?

Archived