9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

When I see posters on this forum insisting that the twin towers were brought down by explosive charges instead of the much more likely cognitive arguments involving high speed impacts with huge airliners I think Mr Dreyfuss has a valid point.

More info at : http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0002/20060502/0917814363.htm

The explosions were as I say on the offitial Video of the Towers falling, all the footage was done was slowed down, so you can make the judgement yourself and the voice over doesn't contain hysteria.

You can Google for it on GoogleVideo if I get time i'l get the addy and stick on here later.

The explosions were as I say on the offitial Video of the Towers falling, all the footage was done was slowed down, so you can make the judgement yourself and the voice over doesn't contain hysteria.

You can Google for it on GoogleVideo if I get time i'l get the addy and stick on here later.

If you check out the hundreds of posts on the thread this has now been merged with, you'll find completely rational explanations for these 'explosions' happening on floors below the collapse which don't relate in any way to controlled demolition.

Other convincing truths:

- There are UFOs, they land in cornfields and leave patterns.

- There was no moon landing.

- Diana was a space alien assassinated by Mother Theresa.

- The Twin Towers were brought down by demolition charges. George Bush lit the fuse, Wil E Coyote planted the charges.

- I am a lefty do-gooder.

:o

Now THAT is just completely unbelievable, Bartfarst - you've gone off into the realms of fantasy there.

Try and keep it real, old bean ;)

StarSparkle:)

Wow, are there really 43 pages of this now! The real problem with the nutters thinking that September the 11th was a fake/hoax/consiracy/UFO's is that the really sinister stuff can get swept under the carpet because it is all seen to be part of one huge "conspiracy theory". We should be concerned with how the US right wing use the genuine attack to continue the arms race by having a war on terrorism. Instead we have silly conspiracy theories so that any real comment will receive a reply of "well they would say that, these people think the pope is an alien who murdered JFK".

I would also say that the person who said the UK media are months behind the americans need to visit the US and watch their TV. I remember Fox news having "all the worlds news in 90 seconds" . I large proportion of the US get their world news by watching a few seconds per country on a right wing news channel.

the trouble with people who dont believe in conspiracy theories is that they get so over excited about them.

All aperson has to do is cast a shadow of doubt on something, and out come the anti conspiracy mob, almost foaming at the mouth, to shout that person down.

Threir belief in, and support for, the status quo is astonishing.

It almost makes you think they had something hide? ;)

the trouble with people who dont believe in conspiracy theories is that they get so over excited about them.

All aperson has to do is cast a shadow of doubt on something, and out come the anti conspiracy mob, almost foaming at the mouth, to shout that person down.

Threir belief in, and support for, the status quo is astonishing.

It almost makes you think they had something hide? ;)

Yeah well you would say that wouldn't you!! :)

Archived