9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

There's always 'justification' for numpty-thinking (in the eyes of the conspiracy theorist) isn't there, lol.

The world has some secrets, of course it does, maybe it even has a handful of conspiracies - but this isn't one of them.

Well I cannot prove that either way, but I have looked at both camps and the being as objective as possible, I can gaurantee the White House did know it was coming and the evidence to suggest that were complicit in its happenining is very very strong.

Don't mix up complicit behaviour with ineptitude and/or a delayed reaction.

No I understand exactly what I wrote.

re-read my post, I am nearly bored of posting quotes and other stuff that nobody can be arsed to read but will willfully overlook and know better.

At least I admit I don't know and have one of the most prolific posters of news, data, and fact on this thread.

I do say however the evidence I have looked at points against select US officials.

Bush is so dumb he might have not known, but plenty more did.

No I understand exactly what I wrote.

re-read my post, I am nearly bored of posting quotes and other stuff that nobody can be arsed to read but will willfully overlook and know better.

At least I admit I don't know and have one of the most prolific posters of news, data, and fact on this thread.

I do say however the evidence I have looked at points against select US officials.

Bush is so dumb he might have not known, but plenty more did.

Not nearly as bored as we are :thumbsup:

I checked the footage out a while back, its a missile..

Its too small - its no way near a 737 size which would have severly messed up the wall of the pentagon easily.

Over 200 independant eye witnesses did see a 737 though. :roll:

being as objective as possible,.

Oh good, all we can ask is that people keep an open mind and don't believe every crackpot theory in the face of overwhelming evidence.

I can gaurantee the White House did know it was coming .

Open mind?

Archived