9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

Well Cheney was scrambled into safety under the White House, and Bush's visit to Florida was very well publicesed, surely the countries interests would be to get him to safety also ?

After all, if one of North Americas most protectd buildings can be penetrated surely a school could be ?

I think were to wily for that. They did not want to kill the president.

If they had done, none of us would be on here talking.

We would be looking down, from some celestial plane, at a smoking globe that used to be our planet. :(

I think were to wily for that. They did not want to kill the president.

If they had done, none of us would be on here talking.

We would be looking down, from some celestial plane, at a smoking globe that used to be our planet. :(

Is that why the President has no bodyguards then? No Airforce 1 ? No security at all in fact, because he is obviously under no threat what so ever :rolleyes:

Is that why the President has no bodyguards then? No Airforce 1 ? No security at all in fact, because he is obviously under no threat what so ever :rolleyes:

The president of the USA is under threat at all times, I would imagine.

But, with the American mentality, I think that if a another country were to try to kill him, that the consequenses would be enormous.

I agree, so why do you not think he would be protected during such attacks ?

Cheers to Bigflesh for these finds

I see what you are getting at, why did they not rush him to safety?

All I can think is that he was under an imediate threat, whereas the people in Washington were.

But I still admire the cool (used in its correct sense btw) way he reacted to the news. It shows he is not the fool that we (me especially) all take him for

I see what you are getting at, why did they not rush him to safety?

All I can think is that he was under an imediate threat, whereas the people in Washington were.

But I still admire the cool (used in its correct sense btw) way he reacted to the news. It shows he is not the fool that we (me especially) all take him for

He is certainly a fool, but I did not think even he was capable of such cruelty.

His reaction is very far from cool, more like mentally disturbed, rocking and staring in realisation and guilt perhaps?

Archived