9/11 conspiracy theories

Geoff

This talk of steel remaining molten for days on end is daft.

Molten steel starts to solidify straight away, even if the entire mass of steel was molten it would have started to harden off after a day or so.

It could only be kept molten if some external energy was being fed to it.

This talk of steel remaining molten for days on end is daft.

Molten steel starts to solidify straight away, even if the entire mass of steel was molten it would have started to harden off after a day or so.

It could only be kept molten if some external energy was being fed to it.

DOH !!!!

Many thanks for your esoteric analysis there artisan, you have put all my queries to rest :P

:huh:

I'm really not interested in this 9/11 conspiracy thing, it's difficult for me as an American to stomach. The morning of 9/11 was a regular day. The TV is never on in the mornings at our house. Things are chaotic enough, we don't need any extra distractions. California is three hours behind New York, timewise. I made sure my daughter got ready and left for school, then I walked my youngest to his school, my husband had already left. When we got there, the US and California state flags were flying at half mast.

The school administrators and teachers were out front herding all the kids together by class...no playground time. I asked what was going on. Someone said terrorists had flown a plane into the WTC in New York and people were jumping out of windows. It was unbelievable. People around me were crying. There was a feeling of uncertainty, of what's going to happen now? Are we in for more attacks? Is the west coast next? Someone said they had targeted the GG bridge or the Bay bridge. We're not that far from San Francisco, oh God! My husband was on his way there, and was probably crossing the Bay bridge as we spoke! His phone was going straight to voice mail, and I immediately thought of my cousin back east whose husband worked in the second WTC building. I tried to call her as well, nothing. Turns out her husband was unable to contact her for over 7 hours and ended up walking home to New Jersey. My husband had made it over the bridge, but was trapped in San Francisco because traffic was gridlocked. He wondered if he should leave the car and take a ferry to the Oakland side then take BART home. He ended up staying the night with my aunt and uncle in the Sunset.

When I returned home, I turned on the TV and saw footage of the first plane hitting the WTC, (so it was released the first day. I know, because I saw it. I believe two french filmmaker brothers just happened to be making a documentary on NYC firefighters and captured it) then the other plane hitting the second tower. They showed those sickening images again and again until I turned off the television. I can't imagine the terror those passengers must have felt, knowing they were going to die. I also learned that the pentagon had been attacked, and that a fourth hijacked plane had crashed into the Pennsylvania countryside killing everyone aboard.

I finally watched the Naudet brothers documentary last week. It's very good, but also very, very, sad.

:( Sierra

Nice one Sierra, just wanted to say that you're account made for interesting reading.

I was leaving the way open for you to explain what this energy source was.

Having seen all the evidence presented I have come to the conclusion that the steel was kept in a molten state using death rays produced by the men in black. It is likely that these same rays were used to cause the "crash" in which Diana died.

I don't know is this helps at all, but I have a vague recollection of seeing a big aircraft shaped object crash into the towers on the same day as they "fell down". Clearly it doesn't make sense for a large passenger aircraft full of fuel to cause the buildings to collapse by themselves but perhaps it helped weaken the structure and then the death rays were used afterwards?

So you accept the reports of there having been melted steel before we move on ?

No, I do not accept that molten steel was present.

Even if demolition charges were used, it would not be enough to keep steel molten for days on end.

I admit the way they fell was peculiar, but this is something we have never had experience of before.

It just did not look 'right' somehow.

However steel under stress and heat does bend easily.

I personally have seen roof trusses bent to the ground after factory fires that were nothing like the intensity of the WTC.

Archived