Sheffield arena, Dinosaur show ?

bluevan

Hi, Has anyone been to see the new Dinosaur show?, I think It's called "Walking with Dinosaurs", I wanted to go and see it, and take my nearly 3 yr old to see it, but when looking on the sheffield arena's website I found out It's £35 a ticket, No where does it state that children go cheaper? Just wondered if anyone else had been and had to pay full price for a child that may get bored half way through!, £70 for me and the little one is very expensive :loopy:

We're going on the 24th of July, been watching the videos of it and it looks brilliant. I do agree with you that the tickets seem overpriced for children. Our Niece, Nephew and their 7 year old lad are coming over to see it with us and personally I'm really looking forward to it (48 years old and still into Dinosaurs, sad ain't it?)

If you have your child on your knee, do you still have to pay? I know I've taken my 2 year old to pantos and things, and not bought a ticket as she shares my seat. Maybe ring them and ask? One way of getting it cheaper!

I do agree with you that the tickets seem overpriced for children. Our Niece, Nephew and their 7 year old lad are coming over to see it with us and personally I'm really looking forward to it (48 years old and still into Dinosaurs, sad ain't it?)

I AM one!!! (Re. 'Dinosaurs of Drag'):hihi:

Do enjoy the show; I'd love to have seen it as well, but I can agree that a show with such huge special effects and a substantial Technical Crew comes at a rather higher cost than one of my own lol.

Archived