Russian clubs in Sheffield

credo

There is vodka revolution- thats the closest your going to get.

Still- its nice to know its not just the english who come to another country and immeadiatly look for a pub thats the same as the one at home.

Hi,

I don't know of any specifically Polish or Russian bars, but there are plenty of Poles here so it should be easy to get in contact with them. Less Russians, but they are here (like my wife!).

Good luck,

Ade

Sheffield Kruzhok

ANNUAL GRAND BARBEQUE

LOW ASH FARM

Stubbing Lane

S35

Once again our Annual Kruzhok BBQ is being held at the picturesque Low Ash Farm, on the hills overlooking Sheffield, on Friday the 26th June from 6-10pm. Always an enjoyable, relaxing, evening with ‘burgers and bangers’ in attendance.

Proceeds from the BBQ will be donated to families of miners who have died in coal mining accidents around Sheffield’s twin town of Donetsk in the Ukraine.

Entrance will be £ 4.50 Adult, £ 1.50 Children and concessions £ 2.50

( Unwaged and students ). If possible please phone Joyce Davies, Tel : 01246 414407 or

A Holt 0114 213 1925 – or email catal@catal.co.uk - to let us know if you are coming; this will help with catering numbers. Vegetarian food and soft drinks will be provided - vegetarians please email me. Bring your own alcoholic drinks.

Transport - collection and return is available for those without cars. Please contact

A Holt – 0114 213 1925 w / 07785 226474 m / 0114 2307463 h or email. Warm clothing is recommended as it can cool quickly in the evening.

Shelter and umbrellas available if it rains. All weather Chef.

Directions : A-Z Sheffield, page 72; 5c

i From Loxley Road take the turn into Long lane. Stubbing lane is off Long lane

( opposite Golf course ) and the farm is at the end of the lane.

ii From the A6102, Middlewood Road, take the road into Worrall village. Take Kirk

Edge road out of Worrall and turn into Darwent lane/Stubbing lane.

iii Internet ‘MULTIMAP.com – input ‘Stubbing lane S35’ then zoom in.

41 Tom Lane, Sheffield. S10 3PA.

Still- its nice to know its not just the english who come to another country and immeadiatly look for a pub thats the same as the one at home.

:-)

Well, when just on holidays abroad, I prefer to discover something new, but here I am working...

Hi,

I don't know of any specifically Polish or Russian bars, but there are plenty of Poles here so it should be easy to get in contact with them. Less Russians, but they are here (like my wife!).

Good luck,

Ade

------Thanks!

Sheffield Kruzhok

ANNUAL GRAND BARBEQUE

LOW ASH FARM

Stubbing Lane

S35

Once again our Annual Kruzhok BBQ is being held at the picturesque Low Ash Farm, on the hills overlooking Sheffield, on Friday the 26th June from 6-10pm. Always an enjoyable, relaxing, evening with ‘burgers and bangers’ in attendance.

Proceeds from the BBQ will be donated to families of miners who have died in coal mining accidents around Sheffield’s twin town of Donetsk in the Ukraine.

Entrance will be £ 4.50 Adult, £ 1.50 Children and concessions £ 2.50

( Unwaged and students ). If possible please phone Joyce Davies, Tel : 01246 414407 or

A Holt 0114 213 1925 – or email catal@catal.co.uk - to let us know if you are coming; this will help with catering numbers. Vegetarian food and soft drinks will be provided - vegetarians please email me. Bring your own alcoholic drinks.

Transport - collection and return is available for those without cars. Please contact

A Holt – 0114 213 1925 w / 07785 226474 m / 0114 2307463 h or email. Warm clothing is recommended as it can cool quickly in the evening.

Shelter and umbrellas available if it rains. All weather Chef.

Directions : A-Z Sheffield, page 72; 5c

i From Loxley Road take the turn into Long lane. Stubbing lane is off Long lane

( opposite Golf course ) and the farm is at the end of the lane.

ii From the A6102, Middlewood Road, take the road into Worrall village. Take Kirk

Edge road out of Worrall and turn into Darwent lane/Stubbing lane.

iii Internet ‘MULTIMAP.com – input ‘Stubbing lane S35’ then zoom in.

41 Tom Lane, Sheffield. S10 3PA.

Many thanks for your invitation!

I have told to my colleagues (all Russian speaking from the Baltics), maybe we will be several persons to come, three or four.

Archived