Hen night ideas

sarah99

I am getting married in Dec and need to start thinking about my hen night. I need to let some people know asap when it's going to be because of travel and jobs etc. I'm thinking of Oct time, preferably a Sat but Fri would be fine too. I want something where mum and mum in law etc can come too as I just don't have time to have more than one hen night.

Been looking at theme nights at hotels but never been to one so not sure how good they are. Failing that I'll be happy with a nice meal, as long as its a venue that can cater for 20+ without people waiting for food or getting cold food. Any ideas anyone???

Bar 360 would be the perfect venue for your hen party! It's free to book and offers a free champagne cocktail on arrival for all party reservations. The bar offers a classic, varied and delicious menu up until 6 o clock then becomes a sophisticated cocktail bar with an amazing assortment of drinks until midnight. An early dinner then a night of glitzy drinks would be ideal for your hen party. We also provide evening nibbles free of charge. Get in touch on 01142 766854 if you're interested, or pop in - Bar 360 is situated in the West One area, by Vodka Revolution. Hope to hear from you soon!

Archived