Disneyland paris

Hi im thinking of visiting with my children any help/advise would be appreciated.

Thankyou

i went around six years ago with my daughter who was 6 at the time....we had a great time

she has just come back as she has been again with school for the second year running....she had a great time (shes 13 ) she says the longest she had to wait for rides was around 15 minutes

i dont recomend you go early July though as lots Americans seem to go there around that time or they have done when friends have been and waiting time gets pretty long

I went in March with the family absolutely wonderful, went on the weekdays as opposed to the weekend when it gets busy.

Was well worth the money.

We went half board / Vouchers, had a good breakfast, had a snack at dinner and had a great evening meal.

Many of the restaurants take the vouchers but you need to ensure you know the value of them not all the hotel vouchers are valued the same.

Pre book your meals thats the best bit of advice I can give. Walk to the front of the queue and show your prebook ticket. You can pre-book at any of the hotels, at reception.

Go for it.

My best ride was the Tea Cups but dont tell the lads at the pub.

PS say hello to Mickey for me please.

We went 2 years ago and loved it. I would definately recommend going by Eurostar from St Pancrass rather than flying. The train-sorry "Disney Express", takes you right to the gates of Disneyland, and its great when the kids get their first glimps of the castle and get excited. It leaves St Pancrass at about 9.30ish so we went down the night before and stayed at the Premier Inn hotel, 5 min walk from station. Also broke the journey up.

Another tip, take lots of spending money...its very expensive!

Take some good shoes for the long walk - August in Paris can be VERY hot - Disney will be at its busiest in the middle of day, so go early and return late if the kids can't manage a whole day (oh blow it, stay all day) - fireworks at end of day are spectacular and not to be missed.

See if you can work out where the Disney characters appear from - we've been 3 times and haven't yet worked it out.

Get into the spirit (Hi-Hooooh) and enjoy.

Archived