Disneyland paris

We went last August, the queues for the rides were one and a half hours long, meet and greet with the disney characters were shocking, they were getting jumped on and pencils and pads thrust in there faces for an autograph, in the end they walked off, miniwitch didnt get to meet any in the park. There was a cafe there though that we went into, something mickey its called, all the characters come around the tables so you can have your photos taken with them, thats the only way you get to meet them. Personally, I wouldnt go August, but if you do, have fun, its a time when you can become a child allover again :)

How old are your kids? I've heard several people say that 7 is a bit too young! Apparently not tall enough to get on rides. They wished they had taken them when they're 9 or 10.

Never been myself - just thought it was something to consider.

I've just come back from Florida, and in my opinion the Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios in Paris is every bit as good. The best bit of advice i could give is to try and get hold of a map & show times before you enter the parks as you need to plan your way around with military precision if you want to get on everything!

Also try and get in early to get fastpass tickets for the more popular rides.

Been twice, once at Halloween and last year in Christmas week. Both trips were brilliant, but enjoyed the Halloween experience more than Christmas, although the fake snow is pretty good.

Personally I'd really look at waiting till October half term week. They puit a lot of effort into the Halloween programme.

The cafe where you can meet and greet the characters is "Cafe Mickey". Well worth the additional money.

You can also book breakfast in the park at no extra cost, (If you are staying in a Disney hotel) which then gets you into the park early. The rides don't start any earlier but it means you can get in prime position. If you combine this with the fast pass ticket system you can get round 4 or 5 big rides within the first hour or so.

We stopped at Sequoia Lodge first time and Newport Bay at Christmas. Both excellent. I think there is a full thread on this somewhere else on the forum, probably in general discussion, but you could also check out http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk.

Jim:thumbsup:

Archived