Disneyland paris

We've been recently for the 3rd time - it's great fun! My child is 5 and had a really great time. She was tall enough for all but a few of the rides (she was fine for Big Thunder Mountain, Crush's Coaster, Hollywood Tower Hotel, plus all the smaller rides!). If you get there early, go get a Fastpass for a big ride (which gives you a time to return later when you get to go in a much smaller queue) and then do something else in the meantime, you can get round everything quite easily.

Rather than queue to meet the characters in the park, book a meal in Cafe Mickey (in the Disney Village, up by the hot air balloon) - all the characters come round to the table individually - great for photos and collecting autographs!

Food in the park is expensive - we saved an absolute fortune by taking a picnic. Officially it says you're not allowed to take your own food into the parks but we've never been stopped, and have seen plenty of others taking cool bags in too.

Have a great time!

Concur with the picnic. If you have buffet breakfast in your hotel then make a few covert sandwiches at the table for a packed lunch for later. You may feel uncomfortable at first but if you take a look around you'll see everyone doing the same! - it will save you a lot of money.

been a few times , but we go just before Christmas and it's brilliant . The place can seem huge when it's busy , but second time we went it was very quiet and you get round the park in a day easy.

I went about a year and a half ago and I loved it. I'm 21:blush:

Regarding the price issue-to be quite honest, I ws surprised by how cheap everything inside the parks were! I'm not saying it WAS cheap, but I thought ti'd be miles worse then it was :)

You'll have a fantastic time!

• 6 months later...

Archived