Mj's karaoke bar re-opening this friday 19th june

gypsytom

Hi All,

Just to let you know that MJ's Karaoke Bar will finally be re-opening tomorrow night after a refurb period!

There will be drinks offers and all the usual draught beers and lagers Fosters and John Smiths only £2.00 a pint!

As well as good music and karaoke throughout the night there will also be a drag cabaret act!

Hope you can join us for fun and frolics!

From all @ MJ's

I drive past from time to time and I notice that there is a banner outside procaiming someome from Black Lace is on.

As you have been closed, is that banner relevant to this year, last year...?

The reason I ask is because there is no year on the banner!! And no days, just dates!

That's great news!!! I passed it several times in the last few months and was wondering whether it would ever re-open; it should appeal especially to those coming by car, or minibus parties, as long as you can get parking right in front...

I drive past from time to time and I notice that there is a banner outside procaiming someome from Black Lace is on.

As you have been closed, is that banner relevant to this year, last year...?

The reason I ask is because there is no year on the banner!! And no days, just dates!

That's nothing compared to the double banner still hanging above FUEL, on Eyre Street!

That establishment's been closed for exactly two years now; shame that they had to waste such a lovely banner rather than taking it back for their main club in Hull...:hihi:

How did the opening night go? Eric reminded me about it last Friday, but I was too busy that weekend...

BTW, how was the 'Drag Act'? Was it the ONE AND ONLY Penny who did the honours? If I'd known, I would have made a double effort to pop my head around the door!

Archived