What are you grateful for in life?

I'm grateful for finding a place in a lovely nursing home for mum, one that looks like it's as near to being ideal as can be.

Me too :hihi: so giving me more time to torment you, and giving you peace of mind knowing your mum isnt creating havock just like her daughter

Me too :hihi: so giving me more time to torment you, and giving you peace of mind knowing your mum isnt creating havock just like her daughter

Torment away I love watching you try and get away with stuff then getting rumbled.

I am grateful for my mother who sacrificed so much to make sure my sister and I had all the things we needed growing up and for giving us both great educations. I am grateful for my two beautiful, healthy children. I am grateful for the very loving, loyal friends I have made. And I am so very grateful that I met my OH who has helped me straighten out my life and who loves me even when I am unlovable.

Archived