What are you grateful for in life?

Im grateful for my mum and dad, without a doubt thery are the most important people in my life along with my other half. I glad I have such good friends who mean the world to me and whom I would do anything for. Im so glad for my health well because without it you cant do anything whether you are dirt poor or filthy rich.

Life is a gift from God and so is family and friends when we wake everyday we want to thank God that we have our life and family and friends and most of all our health.

I am grateful for having a close family though family get right on my knockers at times. I do know they are always there for me & have been regardless to the situation that I am in. Working in the health profession seeing & treating patients who are ill it makes me appreciate my health. Water, There is nothing more that I enjoy doing when I come back from work & can have a nice relaxing bath to scrub me down.

I am greatful for peace ,kids going to bed and having routine and sleep. I didn't realise how important these things where to me till i went through a year of hell caused by my old noisy neighbour. My kids now have fantastic routines my 18mnth old goes bed at 6pm and sleeps till 7am. And i get sleep too ,non of us are kept up all night by constant banging of base through wall. And just to sit at night and enjoy the quiet and having me time. I also am greatful for leaning who my friends in life are, im greatful to the people who hurt me last year. They made me realise a lot of things ,so i am greatful to many people really. And i am greatful i have family, and laughter again because last year i was so depressed i nearly took my own life. I am glad i didnt because my kids would of had no mum ,im greatful to be me and to be breathing. Im greatful for being me, bit of a rant but i know what i mean. It takes a lot of loss and harshness and hurt to sometimes make you realise how lucky and greatful you are for even the most trivial of things. x

P.s. im also greatful to nhs staff at northern general who saved me this april i had a collapsed lung. This had been misdiagnosed for a while. x

Archived