What are you grateful for in life?

I have just become wheel chair bound,and although it has been hard i have just got on with it.

It has made me GREATFUL for even being alive ,i might not be walking but i am still breathing. I don't have brain damage or anything worse, I am still a lucky person i can see my kids every evening at the hospital and come home at weekends.

I am Greatful I don't trust easy anymore, I wont be a door mat again now. (Thanks to all the scabs i shed)

I have just become wheel chair bound,and although it has been hard i have just got on with it.

It has made me GREATFUL for even being alive ,i might not be walking but i am still breathing. I don't have brain damage or anything worse, I am still a lucky person i can see my kids every evening at the hospital and come home at weekends.

I am Greatful I don't trust easy anymore, I wont be a door mat again now. (Thanks to all the scabs i shed)

good on you, I hope you are at home fulltime soon:)

I'm grateful for getting drunk at Christmas 1987 and for the little bundle of joy who arrived 9 months later. We hadn't planned to have kids so but for that extra drink who knows I might never have experienced the love (and pain) my son has brought into my life.

Archived