Does everyone feel depressed when they come back off holiday

does any feel depressed and miserable when they come back from holiday? just had a week in torreminlos nice hand hot plenty to do relax in the sun and come back to the miserable weather in sheffield, wish i could have stayed there for another week and forever. does anyone else feel the same?

does any feel depressed and miserable when they come back from holiday? just had a week in torreminlos nice hand hot plenty to do relax in the sun and come back to the miserable weather in sheffield, wish i could have stayed there for another week and forever. does anyone else feel the same?

yes babe :)

so do stuff that you enjoy...

films, exercise, hanging with friends

it'll ease you back in :D

I have just come back from the US, the only thing that has kept me from being completely miserable is planning something to do in a couple of months to keep my mind off it!

You spend so long planning, saving and shopping for the holiday that when its all over its just a big deflation! Same sort of feeling as when you get married and why lots of brides get post-wedding blues! All that time planning and organising and in one day its over!!!

Archived