Messages to leave on Fathers' Day for those who have lost their dads

My dad dies on the eve of Fathers day, I had his card in my car when I went to visit him in the hospital but forgot to take it in with me, he died that night. That was 12 years ago and I will never forget, I still miss him loads.

I have spent all day actively avoiding Father's Day and avoiding the tears. What a nice thread though and a great idea jibbs.

To my dad, I knew it would be painful when you went but I hadn't banked on feeling this lost and this hurt. You were my hero and I miss you so much. xx

i am really struggling today, my dad was the nicest person and he never said anything wrong about anyone, he suffered terribley in the end i really wanted him to stay but i begged his suffering would end.

i miss you so much, you were much more than my dad you were my best friend. love Helen xxxxx

I have spent all day actively avoiding Father's Day and avoiding the tears. What a nice thread though and a great idea jibbs.

To my dad, I knew it would be painful when you went but I hadn't banked on feeling this lost and this hurt. You were my hero and I miss you so much. xx

Thats a lovely message beckb I thought I would do a thread for people who have lost there dads like myself so it may help those who have. Thanks for saying it was nice idea aswell:thumbsup:.