old park school 1947-1950

I went to the old Park School when I was 5 in 1951 and left in 1953. I lived on Bungay Street and used to walk there. My grandparents lived on Lord Street nearby. I have memories of the school but cannot remember any of the teachers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My brother and me went there our name was Wheatcroft .Your surname is familiar

I attended Park School 45/51 .remember your brother,david. Is he still about.I would love to share my memories of the school and its pupils .Ialso have a couple of group photos with quiet anumber of us in that age group

Did anyone go to the old park county school on norwich street sheffield 2. Me and my brothers went there our name is farquhar. my sisters went too . does anyone remember us?

Sorry I dont remember you but here are a few names you might remember: sam & ken ford, lol hathorn,jack oxley clinton morley barry wink jimmy dawson melody beal ,mary chittendon? jean willouby billy walters eric styring terry wilson patrick hull peggy theaker gloria allen valerie mower barbara mower

Hello bracken, if you dont mind saying , how old are you? I am 72 and i remember lol haythorn,terry chittendon, and quite a few others, my brothers names are george, desmond and derek, our second name is farquhar, my sisters was the late brenda, theres christine and norma, my name is margaret.we lived at 79 granville lane ( near turner hill) look forward to hearing from you

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...