old park school 1947-1950

Hi margaret, i remember e townsend's but i was nota friendto them,they were just people school.My sister eileen s 70 this year, when she visits here son and his wife they are going to look in on the sheffield forum, if she come's across ahy one she know's she will let me know.

hi old school chum's, my nane is gordon barker, i have a sister eileen.We lived at 92 Lord st on the corner of norwich st and lord st , brunts was across the road from our prefab. I remember quite a few name's mentioned , i also went to the park youth club, mr g mcabe ran the football team, he went on to be a pro referee , we would like to hear from any one of you

hi gordon,I went to PARK SCHOOL(1945_-1951)AND youth club,you may be slightly older than me but maybe you can recall my name(clinton morley).I lived on Rhodes st. along with Buddy Barnsley,tommy and barry turton,alf gresham gordon taylor roy hull billy walters pete lindley eric naylor. others i knew in the area ,joe bellamy billy moulds patrick hull jack oxley,plus many more.I was with lol haythorne and jack oxley recently both ok.sadly some of the others have passed on .RE maureen spinks,she married tony may,brother of terry and mick(tony and mick both died but dont know about terry)

Hi Bracken, most of the name's i know,the youth club was earlier.If you can remember Harry Peck, he got trials with chesterfield, i got trials with ony rover's,did'nt do much though. Regarding the May's! mick is still around, he live's on the base green. My sister Eileen was a friend of Maureen Spick's, i am waiting for her to come back to me,by the way , i'm 71 , Gordon Taylor { custard] we us to call him, great fellow never moaned just got on with life! I am waiting or my sister to come back to me then s should could put a few names forward. still here, bye now, gordon.