Eaton & BOOTH

Hi Lil

Yes, Thursday evening will be fine for me. I live in Sandygate but if Steve can come to the Norfolk Arms, Ringinglow, at the top of Ringinglow Road for about 8.00pm. I will wait for him in the car park - my car Reg. J 7 EMB - Eaton & Booth if you say it quickly - and then we can go inside for a drink and chat.

I look forward to meeting him and talking about a subject still very close to my heart.

Kind regards

Tony

Hi Lil

Slight change of plan for tomorrow night. There is a Jazz Night at the Norfolk Arms on a Thursday and it gets very busy. Can I suggest that I meet Steve at The Dore Moor Inn which is on the A625 about a mile from Whirlow going towards Hathersage at 8.00pm. as planned ? As the crow flies, it is only about a mile across country from the Norfolk Arms.

Perhaps you can email me if this is convenient or if not, we could make it another night next week.

Regards

Tony

Archived