Eaton & BOOTH

Hi Lil

No I didn't get your message until I got back home. I waited from 7.45pm until 8.45pm and when Steve didn't turn up I gathered something had gone wrong. These things happen, so don't worry.

Perhaps you can let me know when another day is convenient for Steve for us to meet at the same place. However, the next evening I have free is Wednesday, 2nd. September. Perhaps you can let me know if this is OK for him.

Regards

Tony

Sorry again tony, breakdowns are a part of steves job, he could not believe it happening last night, steve sends his apologies again, We felt terrible that we could not get in touch with you.we hoped that you would get our message before leaving. Will arrange a meet up for the 2nd nearer the time and make sure that he will not be on call that evening.

Sorry Steve, I didn't pick up your message on 31.08.09 and so I couldn't reply.

My fault - I did go to The Dore Moor Inn tonight and assumed that you had been called out again. However, I did check with Lil's messages on the Sheffield Forum at 7.20pm tonight and your message above was not showing.

Anyway, never mind - these things happen. Perhaps you could let me know when another night or afternoon if that is easier, is convenient.

Perhaps third time lucky.

Regards

Tony

Archived