Eaton & BOOTH

My names mike webster I worked in the fitting shop during the college holidays,I remember harry webster ,bernard badger,keith wilcox.steve barley,dave buck,mick burgoyne,fred hoole ,chris hoole,david trickett,terry smedley big george etc etc.

My dad was an engineer there,thats why I got the job

Happy days

hi,i remember all those names worked on mill for 10 yrs(wish it was going today best yrs of my working life(ian wade)

Lagerlil, is your husband the plonker that once dropped a lit fagend into his lap and ended up wrapping his lovely Capri round a lamp post, and you still ended up marrying him, i don't know...... Guess Who?

i remember that(ian wade)

• 4 months later...
My names mike webster I worked in the fitting shop during the college holidays,I remember harry webster ,bernard badger,keith wilcox.steve barley,dave buck,mick burgoyne,fred hoole ,chris hoole,david trickett,terry smedley big george etc etc.

My dad was an engineer there,thats why I got the job

Happy days

terry smedley.....not seen him for years....do you remember barry barker,john stubbs or pete mullins?

• 1 year later...

Im probably resurrecting a very old thread here but found this by accident.

I use to work for Eaton & Booth Ltd and started there around 1983/84 on a training scheme when I was 16. I worked in the offices on reception and other office junior stuff. Names that come to mind are :-

Fred Hoole

Susan (receptionist, cant remember her last name)

Irene Palmer

MD at the time was Robert Trickett although is brother David still had some say in things.

Alan Wilkinson

Richard Parkin???

Ian and Ted in one office.

Archived