Starbucks is the best!

In the last few weeks I've enjoyed coffee and frappucinos in 4 different Starbucks in Sheffield, including the Fargate one most recently. The staff are among the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Each time, they were second to none. I really don't know how other coffee shops can begin to compete with the brilliance of Starbucks. I always leave the shop with a smile on my face, safe in the knowledge that I've just drank the best coffee around, served by truly delightful people.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STARBUCKS!:thumbsup:

In the last few weeks I've enjoyed coffee and frappucinos in 4 different Starbucks in Sheffield, including the Fargate one most recently. The staff are among the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Each time, they were second to none. I really don't know how other coffee shops can begin to compete with the brilliance of Starbucks. I always leave the shop with a smile on my face, safe in the knowledge that I've just drank the best coffee around, served by truly delightful people.

Other coffee shops sell strong, hot coffee - That is where Starbucks fails in my onion... I used to go to Caffe Nero when I worked near one, it was ok, coffee was always hot but never strong - I suppose that big chains go for the numbers and people who don't like coffee to be too much like coffee will like them? When I go, I don't want a luke warm milkshake, I want black spots in front of my eyes at the end of it :hihi:

I like posts like this, if there are any staff that work at starbucks on here you may of just made their day.More positive posts by people like this one should be on here Congrats ohmyword!

Other coffee shops sell strong, hot coffee - That is where Starbucks fails in my onion... I used to go to Caffe Nero when I worked near one, it was ok, coffee was always hot but never strong - I suppose that big chains go for the numbers and people who don't like coffee to be too much like coffee will like them? When I go, I don't want a luke warm milkshake, I want black spots in front of my eyes at the end of it :hihi:

I dont like coffee thats why i have the cream based frappacinos or hot choc so not bothered about that....Never noticed the hot choc been luke warm though, ive burnt my tongue alot of it

I like posts like this, if there are any staff that work at starbucks on here you may of just made their day.More positive posts by people like this one should be on here Congrats ohmyword!

Thanks. Only giving credit where credit is due. A Starbuck's in Crystal Peaks would really make my year. Come on!

Thanks. Only giving credit where credit is due. A Starbuck's in Crystal Peaks would really make my year. Come on!

Let them know of a unit that is free, and they will move in without any sort of permission (you need permission to change a retail shop into a food/drink shop) and trade there for up to two years before the council finally either give up, or shut them down... Bizarrely this is how they do their business??? I am amazed that their staff are so happy and relaxed, since when companies are so vicious in other parts of their business, how they behave towards their staff is often poor too... At least they can do that right, eh?

I did hear they were building one in peaks or retail park not sure which or if its true but that would be great as I work in peaks, [i wont say where encase of abuse] so a nice hot chocolate on my dinner break would be a dream come true.

Let them know of a unit that is free, and they will move in without any sort of permission (you need permission to change a retail shop into a food/drink shop) and trade there for up to two years before the council finally either give up, or shut them down... Bizarrely this is how they do their business??? I am amazed that their staff are so happy and relaxed, since when companies are so vicious in other parts of their business, how they behave towards their staff is often poor too... At least they can do that right, eh?

Whoa, you sound quite bitterly anti-Starbucks! If I worked for Starbucks I'd be happy. Yes Lady Star, they ARE a business. A successful business does need a certain degree of ruthlessness.

Where is your evidence for these accusations you are throwing at the mighty Starbucks?

To all Starbucks staff reading this - ignore this nasty woman. STARBUCKS FOREVER!

Archived