Starbucks is the best!

Have you not seen the post about abbey dale road been closed off today because some one has been shot?

That person was you was it?

The non-existent victim of a non-existent crime?

(seeing as the police, after responding and investigating, said that there was nothing to substantiate the claim that there had been a firearms incident???)

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Suspected-gun-blast-in-street.5385698.jp

I went there but the coffee was like wee .

Got to love starbucks :D ...I only like it because it`s a huge international chain :D

There's a much bigger chain in the US, which I don't think has hit your shores. Dunkin Donuts has been in business here for lot longer than Starbucks and makes the best tasting regular coffee in the world. Popular with the working guy who doesn't care about latte or espresso, it goes great with their donuts, also the best in the world. Gives our cops that belly usually associated with beer.;)

That person was you was it?

The non-existent victim of a non-existent crime?

(seeing as the police, after responding and investigating, said that there was nothing to substantiate the claim that there had been a firearms incident???)

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Suspected-gun-blast-in-street.5385698.jp

I love negative people like yourself so entertaining, Why would they have a white tent up near by, do you travel there at night? no Thought so.Pretty stupid statement to make aswell "was it you?" well quite obviously I'd be in hospital right now if I got shot

I love negative people like yourself so entertaining, Why would they have a white tent up near by, do you travel there at night? no Thought so.Pretty stupid statement to make aswell "was it you?" well quite obviously I'd be in hospital right now if I got shot

The white tent was up on the park overnight for the forensics bods, to protect potential evidence in case there was anything "Suss" about the incident, which was later revealed as a death.

The police have to treat all unexpected and unexplained deaths as "Sussy deaths" and protect the scene until they know different. That's why I used my common sense, and didn't go all "freaky" on the case, without knowing, first, what was going down, white tent or no white tent.

And I'm NOT negative, and I AM a local, and I DO happen to traipse around the area, at whatever times. Thank you.

Have to say I'm a fan of Starbucks. I do like coffee - scratch that, I love coffee - but a latte is mostly milk anyway, so really I can't complain about what they serve.

I like American coffee, which is different to Italian just as Italian is different to, say, Greek (where they don't even filter it!). Each to their own, and my own is Starbucks.

Have you not seen the post about abbey dale road been closed off today because some one has been shot?

Take it the rest of the posts regarding this as totally false information meant nowt then? Ha! What you like - you take it all in don't you, eh?:hihi:

The white tent was up on the park overnight for the forensics bods, to protect potential evidence in case there was anything "Suss" about the incident, which was later revealed as a death.

The police have to treat all unexpected and unexplained deaths as "Sussy deaths" and protect the scene until they know different. That's why I used my common sense, and didn't go all "freaky" on the case, without knowing, first, what was going down, white tent or no white tent.

And I'm NOT negative, and I AM a local, and I DO happen to traipse around the area, at whatever times. Thank you.

Leave him - He not only thought I was negative too, but also mistook me for a woman - so there we go! Full weight numpty this one! He'll troll elsewhere eventually ;)

What has this to do with the brilliance of Starbucks? Some of you people are sickos. I started a lovely thread praising the marvellous people of the Starbucks empire, and some of you have derailed it. You've derailed it!!! It's turned into a post of negativity, hatred, spite and anger.

I REITERATE MY POINT: STARBUCKS IS THE BEST!!!

Probably because it pains alot of people to see these souless, generic coffee shops popping up on our highstreets. I try to avoid them, finding them expensive and not even a great mug of coffee :mad:

In the last few weeks I've enjoyed coffee and frappucinos in 4 different Starbucks in Sheffield, including the Fargate one most recently. The staff are among the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Each time, they were second to none. I really don't know how other coffee shops can begin to compete with the brilliance of Starbucks. I always leave the shop with a smile on my face, safe in the knowledge that I've just drank the best coffee around, served by truly delightful people.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STARBUCKS!:thumbsup:

i agree i go there the most and its fantastic, no ood for my diet though!

Archived