Starbucks is the best!

Probably because it pains alot of people to see these souless, generic coffee shops popping up on our highstreets. I try to avoid them, finding them expensive and not even a great mug of coffee :mad:

Souless? Never! Starbucks is a really lovely relaxing place to be in. What better way to spend a few hours than by enjoying some lovely coffee in Starbucks, served by brilliant individuals, whilst reading a book. It's one of my favourite things. I love it. Generic? Well, insofar as there is uniformity across the world, yes. Why is that a bad thing? It's a great forumula - why deviate from it?

If it pained a lot of people to see them on our streets, then how do they survive? Because many many many people love it and appreciate their brilliance.

YOU CAN DISS STARBUCKS ALL YOU LIKE, BUT YOU'LL NEVER STOP IT!!!

STARBUCKS FOREVER!

You don't go to Starbucks for coffee you go there for a Starbucks. If you like their kind of coffee based drink product, and the atmosphere in which it is served, then more power to you. I quite like it personally, because their drinks aren't actually bad and unlike the other places which trumpet their superior quality their shops aren't stuffed with doddery OAPs.

Souless? Never! Starbucks is a really lovely relaxing place to be in. What better way to spend a few hours than by enjoying some lovely coffee in Starbucks, served by brilliant individuals, whilst reading a book. It's one of my favourite things. I love it. Generic? Well, insofar as there is uniformity across the world, yes. Why is that a bad thing? It's a great forumula - why deviate from it?

If it pained a lot of people to see them on our streets, then how do they survive? Because many many many people love it and appreciate their brilliance.

YOU CAN DISS STARBUCKS ALL YOU LIKE, BUT YOU'LL NEVER STOP IT!!!

STARBUCKS FOREVER!

oh dear :(

3 pages of debate arguing the pros and cons of Starbucks, yet it seems some have naively missed the deeper issue; that this supposedly independent forum is beginning to be infiltrated by propagandist advertising or self-promotion. The first post reads like a contrived PR statement from the company itself.

3 pages of debate arguing the pros and cons of Starbucks, yet it seems some have naively missed the deeper issue; that this supposedly independent forum is beginning to be infiltrated by propagandist advertising or self-promotion. The first post reads like a contrived PR statement from the company itself. :|

It's the pros and further pros of Starbucks I am speaking about! The only negative comment I can make about it is that there are not enough Starbucks around. Crystal Peaks is certainly in need of one for instance.

As for my post reading like "a contrived PR statement from the company itself" - that's not the case. I am simply a consumer who has been won over by the superior Starbucks brand. People are quick enough to complain about something, so I thought I'd bring a ray of sunshine and a vibe of positivity into fellow forum users lives.

The success of Starbucks speaks for itself (although I am all too happy to speak for them too!)

As for comparing me to Hitler - are you on crack?!!!!

ALL HAIL STARBUCKS!

Archived