Starbucks is the best!

I've not even seen that one! My next visit to the mighty 'Bucks should be interesting. Thanks for the tip off :)

I'm craving one right now actually. Alas, I am here supping my Twinings Infusions (actually splendid for a sunny day). I'm gonna go on a Starbucks crawl one day.

It's not on the menu but ask for it and they will do it you, its way tastey

There's a much bigger chain in the US, which I don't think has hit your shores. Dunkin Donuts has been in business here for lot longer than Starbucks and makes the best tasting regular coffee in the world. Popular with the working guy who doesn't care about latte or espresso, it goes great with their donuts, also the best in the world. Gives our cops that belly usually associated with beer.;)

ahhh Dunkin Donuts - I so wish we had that here..

It seems like I'm not the one who needs to lighten up. Are you not familiar with the concept of 'pastiche'?

Lighten up? Sorry that I dont find comparisons to Hitler particularly amusing, I just really don't find clinical mass murder, cruelty and fascism entertaining. Gosh, im such a bore.......

Their doughnuts are amazing! At least we have Krispie Kremes :D

Not in Sheffield tho - although the one in Manchester has a far greater range of doughnuts, don't you think the caramel/custard one is just the same as the greggs doughnut??? I was disappointed when I had one :( I had expected something from another class altogether - that said, they did a mince pie one for Christmas and although I would still rather have a pastry mince pie, it was different and it did work in a weird way!

Not in Sheffield tho - although the one in Manchester has a far greater range of doughnuts, don't you think the caramel/custard one is just the same as the greggs doughnut??? I was disappointed when I had one :( I had expected something from another class altogether - that said, they did a mince pie one for Christmas and although I would still rather have a pastry mince pie, it was different and it did work in a weird way!

If you get a chance, try the chocolate fudge cake one, it's heaven. The mince pie one sounds plain wrong

If you get a chance, try the chocolate fudge cake one, it's heaven. The mince pie one sounds plain wrong

You would think that, but their dough is quite dry - which is why I thought em a bit like greggs - and the fillings and toppings moist... It was also iced to look like a snowman - that's cute! Ha!

I have had a chocolate one with curls on the top - I think that was the fudge cake one, or certainly one like it - I only ate half as it was just too sickly for me... The only other sweet thing that has ever defeated me like this is a mars bar - cannot stand them! They jar my teeth just thinking about em - ugh!

Jackie Mason's opinion on Starbucks, kind of funny

That is brilliant! My opinions exactly! Drinking burnt, white coffee in Cafe 9/Bragazzis et al would be an excuse for a refund! Starbucks only sells this and people lap it up just because it's meant to be fashionable and it costs more, so it must be the right way to serve it??? Amazing!

Their doughnuts are amazing! At least we have Krispie Kremes :D
for a time Krispie Kreme was doing well in America. People lined up outdoors waiting to buy them. Then they just fell away. Once again a fad.

Archived