Starbucks is the best!

Not in Sheffield tho - although the one in Manchester has a far greater range of doughnuts, don't you think the caramel/custard one is just the same as the greggs doughnut??? I was disappointed when I had one :( I had expected something from another class altogether - that said, they did a mince pie one for Christmas and although I would still rather have a pastry mince pie, it was different and it did work in a weird way!

I have heared they are meant to be opeining one in meadowhall at some point not sure how long though

I have heared they are meant to be opeining one in meadowhall at some point not sure how long though

In Manchester you can buy them in Tesco - I never go to Meadowhall (too vile for me!) so it's a white elephant to me! Just get train to Manchester - better shops, better choice and all in the open air so no nasty niffs:hihi: I should post a new thread - does anyone in Sheffield shop in Meadowhall? Or is it just for Rotherham school kids?:confused:

In Manchester you can buy them in Tesco - I never go to Meadowhall (too vile for me!) so it's a white elephant to me! Just get train to Manchester - better shops, better choice and all in the open air so no nasty niffs:hihi: I should post a new thread - does anyone in Sheffield shop in Meadowhall? Or is it just for Rotherham school kids?:confused:

Wish they sold them in tescos here, mind you think my healthy eating diet would defo go out of the window then. I shop all over the place so its all good :)

Wish they sold them in tescos here, mind you think my healthy eating diet would defo go out of the window then. I shop all over the place so its all good :)

I think that they probably will do eventually - they'll make a change from the caramel/custard ones that greggs sell anyways! They are very similar to a krispy kreme, but only one flavour with greggs...

I think that they probably will do eventually - they'll make a change from the caramel/custard ones that greggs sell anyways! They are very similar to a krispy kreme, but only one flavour with greggs...

Oh i've never tryed greggs ones, had tescos normal ones before but thats about it

• 2 years later...

Archived