Saxon gig next wednesday, 1st July.

Saxon1

it's 5pm to 8pm on the flyer - according to facebook, oblong (support band) are playing around 5.45pm to 6.15pm, and then saxon will be on soon after that i think.

the area outside the train station is quite big, but who knows how many might turn up for it?? though it's free and there's been a big buzz around it, and calendar news might even do some filming!

Yeah but OD Saxon are awful. Saw them support Dio a few years back and I have never seen a more bored audience. And a free gig - cos no one with any sense would pay to see ODSaxon. They should have called themselves Saxon OD (overdose) and called it a day. Biff's (real) Saxon rule!!!

Ive not seen Fasker for a few months but earlier in the year he was back with his brother Steve in Guns n Oatcakes.... they have split up since then though. no idea what Fasker's up to now

I was in a band with Steve many years ago. I even played a couple of gigs with Stave and Fasker.

Archived