Saxon gig next wednesday, 1st July.

Saxon1

met friends in the dove, great music but got dragged to the bankers (not sure why, didnt asked) nice couple of pints in the bankers. headed to the gig, some pals had a few cans, fair enough you might think going to a rock show but they got told to back off into the train station or face a fine! you would think that if the council are going to put on a rock gig that they would get a license for the ground the gig is on! even the band were drinking........didnt see any plastic police pick the band up on the no drinking laws! still a very good show and my crowd really enjoyed it, hope more of these things happen.

Around 500 I reckoned, including the ones sat above the fountains. I thought they were fine, even if the lack of a generator did mean a long wait for the start. The sultry weather and the fact a lot of folk were probably only there out of curiosity meant it was never going to be a rave but the band worked the crowd well and played all the old Saxon favourites.

I'm partially deaf in my left ear today!

Good gig in the end, worth the wait.

Had a rubbish day at the office as always so it was nice to go home, get changed, then head straight back out to rock! Ended up front centre, figured I might as well go for it.

Was surrounded by photographers. There must be loads of pictures from the gig, some including me, but I can find anything on the net other than the ones on the Boardwalk site. I never thought to ask any of them for contact details.

Anybody got any links or know any of the photographers?

:)

Good gig in the end, worth the wait.

Had a rubbish day at the office as always so it was nice to go home, get changed, then head straight back out to rock! Ended up front centre, figured I might as well go for it.

Was surrounded by photographers. There must be loads of pictures from the gig, some including me, but I can find anything on the net other than the ones on the Boardwalk site. I never thought to ask any of them for contact details.

Anybody got any links or know any of the photographers?

:)

My g/f took loads of pics down the front. She posted them on her Facebook. You on Facebook?

Archived