Good ideas from SUFC

scottf

another couple of good ideas from the blades-

Concession age increased to 18 and the number of catagory B fixtures have been increased on last year so it will save people even more money over the season :D

Is that really a good idea? Apparently Wednesday's gate receipts last year broughr in more income than United, even though you had a 5k higher average.

I can't prove this, but this is what I've heard. Considering we had a lot more paying on the day than united and higher season ticket prices its not surprising.

Is that really a good idea? Apparently Wednesday's gate receipts last year broughr in more income than United, even though you had a 5k higher average.

I can't prove this, but this is what I've heard. Considering we had a lot more paying on the day than united and higher season ticket prices its not surprising.

As a student you should publish your findings, you have used the "i have heard "card to many times.

Your a student do your home work, give us the stats we can then take you a lot more seriously.

If it were true its would be easy to prove, if i could be arsed i could more likly disprove it.

"i heard this" " i cant prove this"

If it were true , wheres the extra income gone ? on paint brushes?:confused:

Are u ready? An adult comment with no inherent sniping...

An excellent idea from the Blades.

Phew, that actually feels quite good. Maybe we should all try it...

I prefer the inherent sniping:):):)

As a student you should publish your findings, you have used the "i have heard "card to many times.

Your a student do your home work, give us the stats we can then take you a lot more seriously.

If it were true its would be easy to prove, if i could be arsed i could more likly disprove it.

"i heard this" " i cant prove this"

If it were true , wheres the extra income gone ? on paint brushes?:confused:

I can't prove it, it's just what I have heard, but I'm happy to listen to anyone with figures. But it wouldn't surprise me as we have more people paying on the gate (matchday ticket prices are higher), and the season tickets we did sell were higher priced than United's, with no freebies. So I would not be surprised at all.

I can't prove it, it's just what I have heard, but I'm happy to listen to anyone with figures. But it wouldn't surprise me as we have more people paying on the gate (matchday ticket prices are higher), and the season tickets we did sell were higher priced than United's, with no freebies. So I would not be surprised at all.

Wasn't you allowing Freebies the last 10 or so games?

Not a dig

Archived