Where can I buy cheap booze?

Guest Cutglass

May be worth you giving Netto a try. We tend to favour Netto for cheapness, although you may not get a lot of choice in the famous name brands, it's still cheap alcohol at the end of the day :thumbsup:

F R A N C E !!!!

If that's a bit too far I think Tesco's own brand lagers are nice or if you want named brands like Carling, Fosters etc I think Asda usually have the best booze deals!!

:thumbsup:

Seriously though if you DO need a lot a quick trip to France might be worth it!!

At co-op you can currently get 12 cans of carling for nearly 8 quid, is difficult buying for a party, everyone should bring bottle & you should brew your own, top of abbey lane a brewing shop. 40 pints for less than a tenner, plan in advance!

Morrisons is good for cheap booze. E.g. 8 x 440ml cans of Oranjeboom (5%) for £4.79. That's £1.36 a litre equivalent. Can that be beaten for a brand name 5% lager?

Cans are usually better value than bottles in the UK [it's the other way round in countries that have returnable bottles].

Archived