Where Is a Nice Cheap Romantic Restaurant?

shankle

the food is nice and the prices very reasonable. nothing like a bit of snobbery eh?3
The food is very average and certainly no better than most pubs dish out, but OI and F&B charge more for it.

If I'm a snob because I think their food is cr@p and overpriced then so be it. :loopy:

I'm sure your lady/man is thrilled you consider them romantic places. :thumbsup:

The food is very average and certainly no better than most pubs dish out, but OI and F&B charge more for it.

If I'm a snob because I think their food is cr@p and overpriced then so be it. :loopy:

I'm sure your lady/man is thrilled you consider them romantic places. :thumbsup:

just out of interest, when was the last time you ate in either establishment?

Hi there, I work at a new lounge bar/restaurant called The Tulip Lounge. Its on North Church Street, behind the cathedral, just off Campo Lane.

We offer exceptional European cuisine, all freshly made by our chefs. Quality beers, wines & cocktails. Its a lovely place & we are brand new & independent, you should come take a look!

Give us a ring on 0114 2765870

just out of interest, when was the last time you ate in either establishment?

In total I have eaten in Old Orleans 3 times. The first time it was ok, the next twice it was poor. The last time was about two years ago.

I have eaten in Frankie & Bennys twice. Both times were below par. The last time was about 18 months ago.

Both these establishments are fairly large chains and should be able to consistantly provide decent food. In my experience a 20% success rate isn't good enough and so I won't be using either again. For the sort of money these places charge I'd much rather eat in pubs and save myself a good few quid.

And since we're asking questions. As the OP asked for romantic restaurants, do you consider either of these places to be romantic?

In total I have eaten in Old Orleans 3 times. The first time it was ok, the next twice it was poor. The last time was about two years ago.

I have eaten in Frankie & Bennys twice. Both times were below par. The last time was about 18 months ago.

Both these establishments are fairly large chains and should be able to consistantly provide decent food. In my experience a 20% success rate isn't good enough and so I won't be using either again. For the sort of money these places charge I'd much rather eat in pubs and save myself a good few quid.

And since we're asking questions. As the OP asked for romantic restaurants, do you consider either of these places to be romantic?

reasonably so yes. depends what your GF likes.

Archived