Trainers in Town?

ow do

yeah, no problems pal. the concept of wearing smart shoes out is fading out big style. i cant think of a single place in sheffield that has it as a requirement to enter.

Bedroom used to, not sure now.

Was quite surprising as its the chavviest place in Sheffield

I only wear trainers when I go out to be honest, no shoes for me. They're for work.

yeah, no problems pal. the concept of wearing smart shoes out is fading out big style. i cant think of a single place in sheffield that has it as a requirement to enter.

is this a recent thing, because at one point just about nowhere on west st would let people in with trainers including cavendish which is a student bar

Bedroom used to, not sure now.

Was quite surprising as its the chavviest place in Sheffield

I only wear trainers when I go out to be honest, no shoes for me. They're for work.

bedroom certainally dont now - not for me anyway, i bowled in there the other week to meet someone and was let in fine.

is this a recent thing, because at one point just about nowhere on west st would let people in with trainers including cavendish which is a student bar

Everywhere allows trainers on West Street (obviously Bedroom do now too) and it has been like that for years.

Archived