Mini steppers - are they any good?

Hi folks,

Just wondered if anyone has got one of these and if they are any good or is it better just to keep running up and down the stairs.

I would love a cross trainer but just don't have the room for one so thought about one of these instead.

Any feedback very welcome.

Many thanks,

Brisbane

Ive got one, cost me £20 from argos. you can adjust it, to make your legs work harder.

It ended up just been a novelty for me though, used it alot when I first got it, used to do half an hour on it when eastenders was on

I have got one and in all honesty, when I could be arsed to use it, it actually worked well. I did 15 mins every morning and 15 every night, and I lost 3 stone in 2.5 months without much altering my eating habits.

But now it sits in a spare cupboard and doesn't get used. I keep promising myself I'll get it out n use it but never seem to do it!

Yes so long as you arn't 14+ stone . My advise, walk and talk instead of sit and eat.

I was 14 stone plus when I started using mine... it will hold up to 18. Granted I now put weight back on.. but I was over 14 when I started using it!

There are several types....

Twist and shape and lateral thigh trainer.The lateral thigh trainer uses a chain mechanism which is prone to breaking.I found no problems with the twist and shape when searching for problems/failure on Google.I have'nt researched any other machine.

• 2 years later...

Archived