Everest indian restraunt

diamond123

1st visit last night + think we'll be regulars from now on.

great service lovely cobra larger on tap. staff we're really friendly + attentive. it was packed ut which is a great sign during a credit crunch. v reasonably priced i think, we had 2pints, 2halfs, 2 poppadums + pickle tray, 2 lots of bajis, a garlic naan bread, 2 main meals + 2 portions of rice and it was only £36!

nice setting inside, portions just right. bf had one of the specials with lamb + aubergine (that i cant remember the name of) but it was lovely and I had the chicken balti which was good too.

all in all a v wise choice I think. have heard good + bad on here but i consider myself to be quite choosey and it gets a thumbs up from me! give it a try :)

I used to think the curries from there where alright but stopped going (about 2 years ago) as the curries got very greasy and it left a coating in my mouth :gag:

I'm not a big fan of Curries in Sheffield, being from Manchester I was spolit with living near curry mile in Rusholme! I find the curries in Sheffield very different to what I was used to :) The Magala is the closest I've had.

Might have to give it another go.

It's on chesterfield road.

all i can go on is what we had and everything seemed v fresh and not at all greasy. we usually go to zeenat at attercliffe but i think everest was nicer. the cury was v flavoursome not at all like something out of a jar. but likei said i can only go on my experience.

we were going to try akhtars at killamarsh has anyone eaten there?

Archived