Has anyone on here read The Koran?

You and your friend had a right go at me for taking a stand against homosexuality, and now you are aligning yourself to Sharia law which is far stricter and harsher and yes these so called crimes are dealt with as-and-when they arise. I really don't understand your position here.

None of the muslims I know live by Sharia law.

Would you describe your Muslim friends like many professing Christians who only have a nominal or non-existent faith?

The majority of them go to mosques, all eat halal food, go through Ramadam etc, so I would not describe them as having a nominal or non-existent faith. None of them want Sharia law in Britain.

Faith in what?......Something that no one can prove exists,you might as well kneel in front of a cornish pastie and express undying commitment to it...at least u can see the pastie

And Islam is not all about being nice to others,its about religion,its about certain people following a religion that refuses to accept ANY other religion and its about TOTAL control,which is what they want.

If their religion is SO important to them why do they leave the country of their origins and move to a country that is profoundly christian based?

How many christians do you know who live in an Islamic country???

Have you ever heard of a christian flying a plane into a building in an islamic country???

Have you ever heard of a christian blowing themselves and countless others to pieces on a train or a bus in an islamic country???

And PT please dont reply to this because i dont respect your opinions,you are blinckered and for some reason trying to justify a belief that is WRONG.

The majority of them go to mosques, all eat halal food, go through Ramadam etc, so I would not describe them as having a nominal or non-existent faith. None of them want Sharia law in Britain.

Cheers for that. Dare I ask why they don't want Sharia law if it is part of Islam?

Cheers for that. Dare I ask why they don't want Sharia law if it is part of Islam?

As you know there are different parts of the Bilbe that contradict each other which often leads to different interpretations. I guess it is the same with the Koran.

As you know there are different parts of the Bilbe that contradict each other which often leads to different interpretations. I guess it is the same with the Koran.

I suppose, personally I put it down to misunderstanding.

One day I would really like to discuss what New Testament Christianity is really about, without all the bickering, and to try and reach a harmonious and unaminous agreement, if such a thing is possible. :D

Faith in what?......Something that no one can prove exists,you might as well kneel in front of a cornish pastie and express undying commitment to it...at least u can see the pastie

And Islam is not all about being nice to others,its about religion,its about certain people following a religion that refuses to accept ANY other religion and its about TOTAL control,which is what they want.

If their religion is SO important to them why do they leave the country of their origins and move to a country that is profoundly christian based?

How many christians do you know who live in an Islamic country???

Have you ever heard of a christian flying a plane into a building in an islamic country???

Have you ever heard of a christian blowing themselves and countless others to pieces on a train or a bus in an islamic country???

And PT please dont reply to this because i dont respect your opinions,you are blinckered and for some reason trying to justify a belief that is WRONG.

but christian america's actions are justified? from overthrowing legitamite regimes to instal usa friendly dictators (saddam), and having an foriegn economic policy of destroying local markets so its corporations can take over, reinventing the slave trade and having the blood of uncountless inocents on their hands...

I suppose, personally I put it down to misunderstanding.

One day I would really like to discuss what New Testament Christianity is really about, without all the bickering, and to try and reach a harmonious and unaminous agreement, if such a thing is possible. :D

Good luck to you, but if orthadox Christians, Catholics, Anglicans and what ever branches of Christianity cannot stop bickering and fail to reach a harmonious and unaminous agreement I doubt if Jesus himself could achieve that aim.

Archived