Has anyone on here read The Koran?

The fact that you typed in "islam+take+over+world" and "islam+plans+world+domination" does you and your views no favours what so ever. Earlier you said you would like to:

Why can't you take this attitude towards other faiths?

Wherever you see Islam in the world you see violence and when you see danger like say a car careering towards you, there is no other choice but to take some sort of action for your own safety and well being. In other words it is something that is being thrust on us as a nation and if we are not careful we won't have any say in the matter, and in our own country as well. It is frightening, there are already mosques, next will be sharia law. If you felt threatened like this, if a tiger was about to pounce on you wouldn't you want to do something about it?

as wildcat says, the keywords you have put into the search engine show that your bias is so skewed, that it rivals DNA for twist.

I have answered your questions, respectfully, frankly and openly, I have refuted your ludicrous allegations with facts, rather than conjecture, and yet you still will not listen to reason,

I've had enough now, I'm going to treat your bigotry with the contempt it deserves, and not even dignify it with an answer.

That's not an answer PT.

Wherever you see Islam in the world you see violence and when you see danger like say a car careering towards you, there is no other choice but to take some sort of action for your own safety and well being. In other words it is something that is being thrust on us as a nation and if we are not careful we won't have any say in the matter, and in our own country as well. It is frightening, there are already mosques, next will be sharia law. If you felt threatened like this, if a tiger was about to pounce on you wouldn't you want to do something about it?

Why do you judge all muslims by the action of a few.

Why do you judge all muslims by the action of a few.

A few months ago there was an art exhibition in which there was a chocolate effigy of Jesus. Christians protested and the exhibition was closed down but they didn't go on the rampage like the followers of Islam have done, and they didn't issue fatwas for the death of the artist as happened to the Dutch cartoonist and Salman Rushdie.

They will kill you if you disagree with them. What are they like?

A few months ago there was an art exhibition in which there was a chocolate effigy of Jesus. Christians protested and the exhibition was closed down but they didn't go on the rampage like the followers of Islam have done, and they didn't issue fatwas for the death of the artist as happened to the Dutch cartoonist and Salman Rushdie.

They will kill you if you disagree with them. What are they like?

I have disagreed with plenty of muslims, and have not suffered any death threats.

There are around 1 billion muslims on the planet, the vast majority want to live a quiet life true to themselves, their family and their understanding of their religon.

I'll ask you again, why do you judge all muslims by the action of a few.

I have disagreed with plenty of muslims, and have not suffered any death threats.

There are around 1 billion muslims on the planet, the vast majority want to live a quiet life true to themselves, their family and their understanding of their religon.

I'll ask you again, why do you judge all muslims by the action of a few.

Because they take their lead from the Koran that talks about slaying and stoning people even in the 21st century and all followers of Islam live their lives by the Quran, that means everyone.

Because they take their lead from the Koran that talks about slaying and stoning people even in the 21st century.

So you admit that you are fearful and dislike people because of their faith, even you do not know them. That's 1 billion people who you dislike and fear. You said earlier that you wanted to talk about what the new testiment means to you, is this what it means to you?

So you admit that you are fearful and dislike people because of their faith, even you do not know them. That's 1 billion people who you dislike and fear. You said earlier that you wanted to talk about what the new testiment means to you, is this what it means to you?

The New Testament teaches love for our neighbour and even our enemy and Jesus gave examples like the Good Samaritan to make his point.

The New Testament teaches love for our neighbour and even our enemy and Jesus gave examples like the Good Samaritan to make his point.

Can you not follow Jesus's teachings, or are you going to turn your back upon him and condem 1 billion people because of the actions of an evil few.

Archived