Aftercare for Tattoo

I was always told pile cream(preperation H)

Some people have bad reactions to preparation H.My arm swelled up when i used it,Not everyone is ok with it as it is strong,Savlon,Bepanthem are much safer.And you dont have to apply bepanthem as much as savlon as it stays on skin longer than savlon that soaks in.

Definitely go for Bepantham (nappy rash cream). It was great on my tattoo which i had done at Thou Art in April, and it barely scabbed at all. Definitely recommended. Did the tattooist not give you any aftercare advice?

Don't forget - don't scratch when it starts to itch!!

Depends on size and how much colour is in it.If it is big most charge by sittings about 3 hours a sitting.

And a 3 hour sitting would be how much? I've not got any as I think I'd regret it afterwards. Do many of you regret having them?

And a 3 hour sitting would be how much? I've not got any as I think I'd regret it afterwards. Do many of you regret having them?

The one i had done took about and hour and cost £55 but its just a name with no colour or anything.

most places have a minimum rate, and an hourly rate for larger pieces. I know thou art are an hourly rate of £60, I think Feline are more thanthat.

Archived