Aftercare for Tattoo

And a 3 hour sitting would be how much? I've not got any as I think I'd regret it afterwards. Do many of you regret having them?
Shane at woodhouse 07859708000 near the top of station road does mine.No regrets on any but make sure you like it first and put some thought into what you want before hand.

If you do see him say John sent you.

The one i had done took about and hour and cost £55 but its just a name with no colour or anything.

55 quid aint too bad as long as it aint a name you may regret further down the line. Its gonna be weird in 40 years time with all these old dears with a perm and a twin set having a bed bath with a dolphin above their saggy ass!

Shane at woodhouse 07859708000 near the top of station road does mine.No regrets on any but make sure you like it first and put some thought into what you want before hand.

I couldn't think of owt really to have, a Blades tat I'd regret. Do most people think Footy tats are naff?

i second shane, had one done by him at the weekend and he is awsome. :thumbsup:

Just had a tattoo done at the weekend and just wondering whats the best cream to put on to look after it until the scabs have formed and fallen off? on the internet people keep suggesting a&d ointment but i dont know where to buy it from? :help:

Be aman about it and just throw some vodka on it! - Vodka is cheaper than botex (not to be confused with botox) and paralyses more muscles.

:thumbsup:Nice lettering style! PrepH worked great on my first one, but Savlon cream was just as good on the second.

And if there is any scaling afterwards, just sling baby oil on it.

Archived