i want to hire a car

does anyone know anywhere that will hire a car to somebody under the age of 23? im 23 in like 6 weeks so this is really annoying lol, need to hire a car for monday 6th july, dont mind if i have to pay a deposit but i just cant find anyone who hires out to anyone under 23. can anyone help? pleeeeeeease, thanks in advance

does anyone know anywhere that will hire a car to somebody under the age of 23? im 23 in like 6 weeks so this is really annoying lol, need to hire a car for monday 6th july, dont mind if i have to pay a deposit but i just cant find anyone who hires out to anyone under 23. can anyone help? pleeeeeeease, thanks in advance

Hi!

I hired a car from a place just behind sheffield court but cant for the life of me remember the name!! I was 24 at the time and was just slightly more expensive for under 25's. I think you had to be over 21. Deposit was £140 if i remember and it worked out at about £90 for 3 days...Maybe less. Will try and find you the link..

Well, my friend used to occasionally hire a car from arnold clark in burngreave from the age of 22 I think. I think you have to pay extra and the isnurance is a bit pricier, but they will do it I think, unless it has changed. But always always buy the insurance excess waiver - its £10, but if you don't pay it and anything happens you have to pay £500.

• 1 year later...

Car rental prices will depend on your holiday destination, the size of the vehicle, you are looking for. Many companies will have a large selection of vehicles, can be collected from the airport in the destination. So whether you are looking for a small economy car or a people carrier for hire for your family and all the baggage that the choice of varieties available means, you can plan your car rental with holiday plans.

Archived