MJ Fans - Want to organise a meet?

Lestat

Be good if there was a tribute in say Reflex or something, or some other retro place that would make listening to all his music less weird than morosely hugging a warm pint... I'd come though eitherway :)

If there was an organised event to celebrate his music then I am sure many would be interested. Not sure on just a "meet" though. That might be a bit weird.

yes i agree.

not good every body turning up in a strange pub wearing one white glove . would look like a over booked blind date ?.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

organised event though good idea :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies, got more response than I expected actually!!.. I'll try to organise with some 80's bar i.e Reflex and let you guys know a.s.a.p through PM replies and on this thread. :thumbsup:

So great to know MJ still has a strong fan base.

Watch this space.

Hi Guy's, have not really had much luck with trying to get a get-together at any of the 80's bars / disco's etc in Sheffield. They all have stuff booked but are willing to accomodate large parties.

If anyone wants to meet up somewhere to watch the memorial tommorrow let me know, theres a few of us going into town to watch it on a big screen, possibly Weatherspoons.

I have PM'd everyone else, but feel free to let me know and we'll organise a time :thumbsup:

Archived