The Warehouse Project moving to Sheffield?

Misty 8T

Yeah, but I can't give you the link as it's underground ;)

Sounds a bit like the 'this is underground' group. Strange that.

Speaking of which, it should be a great event.

Don't suppose you will come coming down to support a Sheffield night, or will you be in Leeds ?

Sounds a bit like the 'this is underground' group. Strange that.

Speaking of which, it should be a great event.

Don't suppose you will come coming down to support a Sheffield night, or will you be in Leeds ?

You just never know............

we can probably make a fairly safe bet though!;)

Seeing as I now spend most of my time in the netherlands I'm sure I can be forgive. But, I should be home this weekend so when they finally get round to naming the venue I might just check it out.

Seeing as I now spend most of my time in the netherlands I'm sure I can be forgive. But, I should be home this weekend so when they finally get round to naming the venue I might just check it out.

Might see you Saturday then :)

Back to this thread.

Question, what DJ's would you like to see at such an event......

Personally, DJ's such as Kerri Chandler, Fred Everything, Doc Martin, Shur I Kan, Milton Jackson etc would be great for me.....Definitely LTJ Bukem & Marcus Intalex for the Drum and Bass part.

Might see you Saturday then :)

Back to this thread.

Question, what DJ's would you like to see at such an event......

Personally, DJ's such as Kerri Chandler, Fred Everything, Doc Martin, Shur I Kan, Milton Jackson etc would be great for me.....Definitely LTJ Bukem & Marcus Intalex for the Drum and Bass part.

I honestly hope that the lineups are similar to the Manchester Warehouse Project. I'd like to see Frankie Knuckles personally

Archived