Any girls want a great night out

joe23

I'm surprised a group of you girls don't assemble and make him take you ALL out at the same time, I'm quite sure you could put him off girls for a very long time. Drag him into the ladies and remove his outer clothing perhaps or pin him down and take it in turns to dribble into his mouth. I'm sure the fertile female mind could think up even worse tortures.

Originally posted by joe23

Any girls wanna go on a date with me for a great night out Dinner, Drink Then Back To My Place For A night Of Passion. 18-30

HA HA POST OF TEH YEAR!!!!!1!

Do we still have a "member" of the month award???? ;):P:D

Originally posted by rubydazzler

did I dream the original post ? I'm sure it was even more suave and suffistikated than it is now ....:rolleyes:

No you didn't ;)

I thought "night of passion" sounded v old fashioned if not romantic. It conjures up mental pictures of passion wagons (with heated seats) dead classy :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ryan123

aw bless, id like to know the progress now, i bet hes only only young 2, try hookin up wi slim sid, always good! come on, we need an update!

Poor kids never made anymore postings since this one...maybe we will never hear from him again...or there again he may still be working his way through the heaps of PM's off all the young, available young ladies!! :hihi::heyhey:

Originally posted by Shiesh

Poor kids never made anymore postings since this one...maybe we will never hear from him again...or there again he may still be working his way through the heaps of PM's off all the young, available young ladies!! :hihi::heyhey:

indeed, think al give his procedure a try in a couple a week see what hapens?

Archived