Does anyone have any ideas for a work team away day??

Hi!

You could go to Flamingo Land and pay £99 each to be a hands on zoo keeper for the day ath their zoo.

If you want to wash the elephants, feed the geraffes, feed the penguins & seals fish by hand, etc & maybe hold a monkey or maybe you can even get to feed and swim with the dolphins from the dolphin shows they have.

Theres a choice of two different options.

Option 1 is where , as well as having contact with the animals and feeding them, you can also do everything, like mucking out, get your hands dirty, etc.

Option 2 is where you just feed & play with the animals only, but dont do any muckin out, dirty stuff, etc.

I think that you get to do this from 10am-5pm, then you can spend the evening on the theme park, swimming pool with waves & shoots, circus, dolphin show, lake with various boat rides, etc., shops, bars /cafes/resteraunts etc.

Sounds good to me & suitable for pregnant women (except fpr the big rides and the odd thing here & their.

It also has holiday homes to rent & a camp site attatched to it so you may even want to make a weekend of it

You could camp out and have a bbq, & sing songs around a camp fire, etc.

Thats what I would do.

Kind regards

Lisa xx

Archived